VoIP Solutions for Your Businessadmin
As a small business owner there is no better time to make the jump to VoIP as your primary phone service. VoIP has matured tremendously over the past few years and fears of low voice quality and security have largely been ironed out. VoIP allows small companies to compete with large companies by offering enterprise grade features at SMB prices.
- Virtual Receptionist: Give your business a professional image with a Virtual Receptionist to answer calls with a custom company greeting and route calls to the correct extensions
- Scalability: VoIP makes it exceedingly easy to add or remove phone lines as your business grows or needs change due to seasonal demands
- Voicemail to Email: Listen to voicemails as audio files sent to your email
- Mobility: Allows you to place and receive calls on your smartphone using the same number as your office line
- Never Miss a Call: Configure settings to ring home phones, cell phones, or other office phones
- Work From Anywhere: VoIP Technology allows you to plug in your phone anywhere you have internet access
If any of these solutions sound like they might add to your team’s productivity and collaboration, let us know. We would be more than happy to share more information with you about our Hosted or VoIP solutions.