Ensuring a safe appointment
i. COVID-19 Information for Dove Communications Customers
We have been on the field with our customers since the beginning of the pandemic, and we are continuing to bring the best service.
We understand you may be wondering what to expect when you come in contact with Dove Communications Staff, whether at your business or in your home.
Our goal is to follow all safety guidelines submitted by the CDC as well as make you feel as comfortable as possible. We will continue to closely monitor this dynamic situation and are well prepared to continue to safely deliver reliable services to our customers.
ii. Promoting Safety During an On-Site Technician Visit
The health and safety of our employees as well as our customers remains our top priority and we will continue to follow appropriate CDC guidelines.
iii. How We’re Staying Safe
- All Dove Techs are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on location.
- We’re continually educating our staff on best practices, such as proper hygiene and social distancing. Our techs are also regularly disinfecting our trucks and equipment.
- All employees are required to conduct a self-assessment of their health, including taking their temperature, daily. Employees must confirm they don’t have any cold or flu-related symptoms and haven’t been in contact with anyone who has been diagnose with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- We do provide remote services for our customers. Eliminating any additional risks. To get remote service at your location, contact us for more information.
iv. How Can You Help
- While we’ve implemented a variety of measures to promote the safety and health of our community, we also need your help.
- If you’re experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who has, and have a scheduled appointment, please let us know immediately so that we can discuss options with you to promote our collective well-being.
- Before the technician enters your business, he or she will ask to confirm:
- That everyone in your business is healthy.
- That there are no self-quarantine restrictions for anyone in your business.
- We ask that you follow COVID-19 safety recommendations as outlined by the CDC, including wearing a mask and exercising social distancing when a technician is at your location by having everyone stay at least six feet away from the technician.
v. Community Assistance
More than ever before, Americans rely highly on telecommuting in almost every aspect of their lives, whether personally or professionally. Many of our customers have been affected directly, or indirectly by COVID-19, and we have the extensive business and work force in place that will be adjusted as needed to best serve all our customers and employees.
Just like the past 25+ years, we are committed to providing reliable services and excellent customer service.
To ease the strain during this challenging time, we are assisting our customers in finding ways to lower service provider costs as well as offering the newest in technology that will allow business to run smoothly remotely or in-house.
Contact us today to find more ways we can assist.
Please note: Our staff reserves the right to not enter a client’s location if they are not following basic social distancing protocols and recommended PPE.