ALLWORX® CONNECT™THE VOIP COMMUNICATION PLATFORM FOR THE FUTURE
More powerful. More advanced. Allworx Connect, our third-generation family of VoIP communication systems, was built with future innovations in mind. They come in five models that scale with your capacity needs.
- Economical and scalable models.
- Wall- and rack-mountable.
- G.711u, G.711a, and G729A codecs.
- Solid state storage subsystem.
- Models with or without analog FXO ports.
- SIP video support.
- Faster processing power.
- Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with VLANs.
- Bank-grade HTTPS encryption for access.
Which Allworx Connect Model is Right for You?
- Requires an additional advanced software license key(s).
- A system extension does not have an individual voicemail box (e.g., break room, customer service queue). The maximum number of system extensions is equal to the maximum number of user licenses available for a server.
- Handsets include Allworx IP phones, activated Allworx Reach licenses, generic SIP devices, and analog devices.
- Requires Allworx System Software 8.1 or higher.